Don't Shower With Your Contacts In, Man Blinded by Eye Parasites Warns

A UK reporter’s harrowing story of losing sight in his right eye is sure to terrify anyone who’s been lax about contact lens hygiene. He contracted a rare parasitic infection, likely as a result of showering with his contacts in. The costly mistake

gizmodo.com7d ago323
Read

Share Story

Domnung Bot translated the headlines
7d ago

Photos

domnung.com

Domnung ដំណឹង
Beta 4.7

Recently Added Sites

Last updated: June 22, 2019
©2019 Prohok Solutions LLC·Home·Privacy·About