ឆ្លង​ចរន្តអគ្គិសនី​ បង្ក​ជា​អគ្គិភ័យ​ឆេះ​ខ្សែភ្លើង​នៅ​ក្បែរ​Park Cofee ផ្អើល​ពលរដ្ឋ និង​សមត្ថកិច្ច

ភ្នំពេញ ​៖ ​សេចក្ដី​រាយការណ៍​បាន​ឲ្យ​ដឹង​ថា ​នៅ​មុន​នេះ​បន្តិច ​មាន​ហេតុការណ៍​ ឆ្លង​ចរន្តអគ្គិសនី​បង្កើត​ជា​អគ្គិភ័យ​ឆេះ​ខ្សែភ្លើង បង្ក​ឲ្យ​មាន​ការ​ភ្ញាក់ផ្អើល​ដល់​ប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ និង​សមត្ថកិច្ច ​ប្រើ​បំពង់​ពន្លត់​អគ្គិភ័យ​បាញ់​ពន្លត់ ប៉ុន្តែ​មិនទាន់​រលត

(Translated) A fire broke out near a fire in Park Cofee, killing residents and police A little earlier, a fire broke out, causing a fire that caused a fire, the report said. To the surprise of the people and the cops, the fire extinguishers were extinguished, but not yet

Share Story

Read

Related Stories

khStunned! Fire is burning fiercely in Boeung Keng Kang 1 commune
Source: The Phnom Penh Post: Fire alarms set fire alarm to Phnom Penh residents
khStunned! A power outage around the Keng Kang lake damaged two motorbikes, and power lines scattered throughout the road
Phnom Penh: (More info) Surprisingly, People Run Away With Fire Extinguishers As Fire Spreads On A Wide Line
People are stunned to see all the...
1513
politicsPeople are stunned to see all the cases of power outages in Boeung Keng Kang I communekh
Phnom Penh: According to preliminary reports, as of the evening of February 12, there was a traffic jam on the corner of Pasteur Road and According to the Phnom Penh Municipal Police Commissariat, Boeng Keng Kang I

kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh16d

Fortune 1 per thousand accidents as...
11
socialFortune 1 per thousand accidents as authorities help to put out the fire on timekh
Phnom Penh: One in 1,000 accidents happen when fire starts in a house and authorities extinguish in time Nearly 300 houses will be completely burned down, according to Yin Vuth, a commune chief.

kampucheathmey.com17d

A gasoline-fueled car caught fire and...
1
socialA gasoline-fueled car caught fire and good luck, and the firemen in Kompong Thom market and city police helped to clear the fire on time.kh
Luckily, a white petrol car over a battery cable caught fire, causing people to panic in the morning. At 14:45 pm on February 10, 2020, in one case a car was reported

kampucheathmey.com17d

Three house fires in the morning lost...
95
socialThree house fires in the morning lost most of their propertykh
Takeo: Zones of three adjoining buildings are burnt down, not even a property Removed this incident on the morning of February 11, 2020 at 6:30 pm in Chak Village

kampucheathmey.com17d

Fourth floor fire broke out in four...
8
socialFourth floor fire broke out in four rooms due to a power outagekh
Phnom Penh: A shocking incident occurred as smoke billowed up in flames. A fourth floor house and the cause of the fire were due to an electrical shortage

kampucheathmey.com17d

Flames of fire engulfed the guest...
12
politicsFlames of fire engulfed the guest room from room to roomkh
According to preliminary reports, four galvanized rooms on the third floor of the guesthouse «Khi Heng »The spread of the fire caused by an electrical shock caused a stir

kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh17d

domnung.com

Domnung
ដំណឹង

Recently Added Sites

Last updated: July 20, 2019
©2019 Prohok Solutions LLC·Home·Privacy·About