ដឹងបន្តលើករណីឆេះ​​ខ្សែភ្លើងនិងខ្សែកាប្លិ៍​ទាំង​​សំណុំ​​ធំកាល​​ល្ងាច​មិញ

រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ​ ៖ សេចក្តីរាយការណ៍បន្តលើ​ករណីឆេះ​​​ខ្សែ​​ភ្លើងនិង​ខ្សែ​​កាប្លិ៍អុ​ប​ទិក គិតនៅព្រឹកថ្ងៃទី​១៣​កុម្ភៈ នេះ ​គឺ​ម៉ូតូ​ចំនួន២គ្រឿង​ត្រូវ​​ភ្លើង​ឆេះ​​អស់​សល់​​​តែ​ឆ្អឹង​ប៉ុណ្ណោះ​ និងឆេះអស់​ខ្សែ​ភ្លើង ខ្សែ​កាប្លិ៍ធ្លាក់​រាយប៉ាយតែម្តង​ ​​​​​ សូ

(Translated) Stay tuned for more on this week's set of fire and cable issues Phnom Penh: More reports on fire, power and cable issues in the morning of February 13 The fire was gone, only the bones were gone and the cables were gone

Share Story

Read

Photos

Related Stories

khStunned! A power outage around the Keng Kang lake damaged two motorbikes, and power lines scattered throughout the road
Phnom Penh: (More info) Surprisingly, People Run Away With Fire Extinguishers As Fire Spreads On A Wide Line
khPeople are stunned to see all the cases of power outages in Boeung Keng Kang I commune
Phnom Penh: According to preliminary reports, as of the evening of February 12, there was a traffic jam on the corner of Pasteur Road and According to the Phnom Penh Municipal Police Commissariat, Boeng Keng Kang I
A fire broke out near a fire in Park...
646
socialA fire broke out near a fire in Park Cofee, killing residents and policekh
A little earlier, a fire broke out, causing a fire that caused a fire, the report said. To the surprise of the people and the cops, the fire extinguishers were extinguished, but not yet

kampucheathmey.com16d

Authorities call on the brothers to...
13
politicsAuthorities call on the brothers to be alert for the firekh
Takeo: Zinc-roofed 3-storey wooden house built nearby And in the event of a house fire, firefighters were unable to come out to help the fire as the rainy season started

kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh16d

Three house fires in the morning lost...
95
socialThree house fires in the morning lost most of their propertykh
Takeo: Zones of three adjoining buildings are burnt down, not even a property Removed this incident on the morning of February 11, 2020 at 6:30 pm in Chak Village

kampucheathmey.com17d

Fourth floor fire broke out in four...
8
socialFourth floor fire broke out in four rooms due to a power outagekh
Phnom Penh: A shocking incident occurred as smoke billowed up in flames. A fourth floor house and the cause of the fire were due to an electrical shortage

kampucheathmey.com17d

Flames of fire engulfed the guest...
12
politicsFlames of fire engulfed the guest room from room to roomkh
According to preliminary reports, four galvanized rooms on the third floor of the guesthouse «Khi Heng »The spread of the fire caused by an electrical shock caused a stir

kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh16d

domnung.com

Domnung
ដំណឹង

Recently Added Sites

Last updated: July 20, 2019
©2019 Prohok Solutions LLC·Home·Privacy·About