# ឆាបឆេះ

A fire broke out in a factory at...
cambodiaaccidentA fire broke out in a factory at midnight in Por Sen Chey district.kh
Phnom Penh: This incident happened at 22:40 pm on September 18, 2019 at the point of Mingling Garment Factory, located in Chompov 2 Village, Chom Chao 3 Commune, Porsenchey District, Phnom Penh.

tvfb.news2d

(News) A fire engulfs homes in Russey...
86
cambodia(News) A fire engulfs homes in Russey Keo districtkh
Phnom Penh: (News) As the fire engulfed the homes of the residents, it came as a shock to the residents at 12 noon on September 17, 2019 along National Road 5.

tvfb.news3d

Related Tags

10-year-old child dies in fire near...
8
cambodiapolitics10-year-old child dies in fire near Russey Keo mosque 17 Sep, 2019, 3:07 pmkh
A 10-year-old boy has died in a blaze on National Road 4 near the mosque in Chrang Chamreah commune, Russey Keo district on September 17, 2019

thmeythmey.com4d

Surprisingly, the fire broke out on...
9
cambodiapoliticsSurprisingly, the fire broke out on the home's air conditioning unitkh
A fire broke out on an old cold storage house, prompting residents and law enforcement to call firefighters at 17:20 pm September 2019 at Point House, Mason

sn-news.info5d

Flames of locomotives in the cold...
cambodiapoliticsFlames of locomotives in the cold air, where cars from automobiles and coolers are in the airkh
Phnom Penh: At 17:20 pm on September 15, 2019, a fire broke out in an old refrigerator house for a massive renovation, causing alarm and alarm to the residents and the authorities. Come and shoot at the Point House

peoplenews.asia5d

Chinese restaurant from Diamond...
cambodiapoliticsChinese restaurant from Diamond location and market has been burned by firekh
Phnom Penh: Diamond Market, Meiktien Restaurant and HAN SHENG Restaurant have all caught fire early in the morning, but not life-threatening but only damaged the fire.

peoplenews.asia7d

Doubtful of electrical wiring! Fire...
7
cambodiaDoubtful of electrical wiring! Fire engulfs BBQ restaurantkh
Phnom Penh: September 14, 2019 A fire broke out at Aeon market in the Tonle Bassac district of Chamkarmon. Top Fire Case

kbn.news7d

Fire engulfs homes in Kampong Chhnang
2
cambodiapoliticsFire engulfs homes in Kampong Chhnangkh
Kompong Chhnang: Agencies report that at about 10 am on September 13, 2019, a fire broke out in the house / town of Kampong Chhnang province Provincial Animal News received the owner of the fire

ppt-news.net8d

A man sets off his motorcycle after...
46
worldA man sets off his motorcycle after burning gasoline in a sackkh
A young man riding a Honda motorbike came to a stop near the side of the road, burning his motorcycle and setting himself ablaze, but he was immediately rushed to the hospital and was rushed to the hospital. 1pm wakeup

kbn.news9d

A man sets off his burning...
6
worldA man sets off his burning motorcycle, sets fire to his bag, burns his motorcycle, and burns himselfkh
A young man riding a Honda motorbike came to a stop near the side of the road, burning his motorcycle and setting himself ablaze, but he was immediately rushed to the hospital and was rushed to the hospital. Surprise at 1 p.m.

kbn.news9d

domnung.com

Domnung
ដំណឹង

Recently Added Sites

Last updated: July 20, 2019
©2019 Prohok Solutions LLC·Home·Privacy·About