# ផ្ទះ

The owner of a candle burner and not...
172
cambodiapoliticsThe owner of a candle burner and not home was set on fire at two houses in Stung Trang districtkh
Kompong Cham: Two houses burnt down completely and a large amount of property was lost due to the owner burning incense in Myanmar and shutting down the house without incurring the fire, causing the incense to burn. The fire broke out on the morning of...

cambodiapolice.com1d

Chinese New Year's fire engulfs two...
1
cambodiapoliticsChinese New Year's fire engulfs two homeskh
Stung Treng province: After a fire, a health official's house

nkdnews.com1d

Related Tags

Chinese man drunk in car crash
423
cambodiaaccidentChinese man drunk in car crashkh
Two damaged zinc houses damaged by Vietnamese man during New Year's Eve They broke into the house, but luckily the owner was not there

kampucheathmey.com1d

One young man is dead and another...
cambodiaaccidentOne young man is dead and another seriously injured while riding a high-speed motorcycle into a full-fledged fencekh
Kandal: A young man is dead and another man was seriously injured while driving a motorbike as fast as a curved path crashed into the wall of the house at about 15 o'clock. And 20 minutes on January 24, 2020

cambodiapolice.com20h

Two houses in Kampong Cham province's...
387
cambodiapoliticsTwo houses in Kampong Cham province's Stung Trang district set on fire in Chinakh
(Kompong Cham) Fire erupted in two houses, burnt down completely, and damaged a large amount of property as a result of the owner burning incense in Myanmar and shutting down the house, causing the incense fire to burn on January 24. 2020: Samrong...

freshnewsasia.com1d

Before the Chinese-Vietnamese New...
23
cambodiasocialBefore the Chinese-Vietnamese New Year, Stung Treng province had three consecutive house fireskh
Two days before the Chinese-Vietnamese New Year, three consecutive house fires were reported in Stung Treng, 2 in Siem Reap and Stung Treng. And 3- in Sesan district, the first case in Stung Treng on January 22, caused the burning of an house (8 meters...

kampucheathmey.com1d

Chinese New Year's Incense Shut Down,...
867
cambodiapoliticsChinese New Year's Incense Shut Down, Causes Two Homes to Burnkh
Kampong Cham: On the morning of January 24, 2020, at 9:30 pm, two houses were burnt down and a fire broke out.

tvfb.news2d

Chinese New Year's incense burn...
1608
cambodiasocialChinese New Year's incense burn spread to two houses, then dropped them off on wireskh
Fire destroyed two houses in Incense burning during Chinese New Year At 11:45 pm on January 24, 2020, at the village of Ponhea Pring Village, Phnom Bat Commune, Ponhea Leu District, Kandal Province

kampucheathmey.com2d

The owner was busy to celebrate...
123
cambodiapoliticsThe owner was busy to celebrate Chinese New Year at his mother's house, and all of his belongings were broken intokh
Phnom Penh: A family lit incense sticks and then sat waiting until the lights went out, then they Turned off the incandescent light at the entrance to the country after they closed the locked house

kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh2d

A power shortage engulfed a house in...
9
cambodiapoliticsA power shortage engulfed a house in Siem Reap townkh
Siem Reap: 1 house fire in 4m × 7m brick and concrete walls causing damage to many home appliances located in Group 1, Chhloung Village, Sangkat Sala Kamroeuk, Siem Reap

tvfb.news2d

domnung.com

Domnung
ដំណឹង

Recently Added Sites

Last updated: July 20, 2019
©2019 Prohok Solutions LLC·Home·Privacy·About